Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Best Thing about Prints


Of course, the best thing about prints is that they don�t have to stand on their own.  You can accessorize the hell out of them if you want.  Or, you can even pair them with more prints:



You can probably guess which I prefer.  Yep, it�s true, I love mixing prints and patterns.  In part because it�s such a challenge for me; I really never know how it�s going to turn out.  And that, I think, is part of the fun.



For today, I mixed two graphic prints; the checked pants (men�s vintage, thrifted) and the diamond tunic (Old Navy).  And then, because I was on a role, I added a third print with my flats (Nine West via Piperlime).  Is it lunacy?  A little bit, perhaps, but I�d absolutely wear it again. 

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home