Monday, December 30, 2013

Inspiration Monday: My Favorite Gift

I'm linking up today with Two Birds, for Inspiration Monday.

Our inspiration today is our favorite gift from the holiday season.  My favorite gift from this holiday season is actually a birthday gift (I'm a December baby) from my dad.  He didn't personally pick it out but he provided the money to purchase it and I couldn't be happier.

So, what is it?  It's a Victory Garden Yarn Skipjack cowl:



This is the scarf that I've been stalking on Etsy forever. When I found out that Anna and her amazing cowls were coming to Portland for Crafty Wonderland, I knew I had to go and get one.

And you guys? I LOVE this scarf.  It's even more amazing in person.  It's soft and cuddly and the yarn has all sorts of variations in it that make it really beautiful.  I chose the cowl in Spice and it's beyond perfect.  I honestly couldn't be any happier.  I wore it for about three days straight after getting it and truly believe it goes with everything.

Like my sweater dress that I also can't stop wearing:


So, yeah, definitely my favorite gift.  Thanks, Dad!


And thank you, Two Birds, for hosting!

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home