Thursday, December 26, 2013

Anjolee Review

Hello, All!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

And, speaking of lovely (yes, I do love a ham-handed segue, thank you for noticing), I got some lovely new earrings:



They're from the wonderful people at Anjolee and are the diamond drop earrings.  The style I received are the triple diamond drop earrings and I ordered them in topaz because it's my birthstone.

I was pretty excited when Anjolee contacted me for a review and not just because their jewelry is gorgeous.  No, what I like most about Anjolee is that they're a fairly small company but are still committed to an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process.  Any waste created by the process is filtered to ensure only clean discharge it put back into the environment.  And the remaining material is sent to be refined or is recycled for reuse.

So, yeah, they're a pretty cool company and they make some stunning jewelry.

Thanks, Anjolee!

Gracey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home