Thursday, February 7, 2013

Deepest, Darkest Jungle



I love the black background on this tropical print jacket.  It reminds me of the deepest, darkest jungle:




And it�s more �appropriate� for winter than a brighter tropical print might be. 

I also love the Karina dress (Marisa, c/o Karina Dresses) that I paired it with.  This dress has been a closet workhorse since I received it a couple of years ago.  It�s held its shape beautifully and is so easy to layer so it can be worn year round.  In addition to the jacket (vintage, gifted) and the dress, I also wore tights (Spanx via Nordstrom) and boots (Gap).  I also added coral statement necklace (via Piperlime) to complement the colors on the jacket. 

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar jacket (And by similar I mean, vintage tropical print with a black background)
Similar Karina dress (It doesn�t look like the Marisa is currently available, but I strongly recommend the Audrey for its similar cut).
Similar boots
Similar necklace

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home