Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lavender, Lemon and a Bee Attack


Y�all, I was totally attacked by a bee today.  Okay, he was probably just flying by, but I reacted like it was an attack by ducking and squealing and then laughing.  You know; as one does:


Not to worry though, I got it together enough to take pictures.  Sort of:



Like yesterday�s color combination of tomato and violet, today�s combination is one I�ve wanted to try for sometime.  Specifically, since the EBEW Pastels Challenge in which my lovely friend, Ana of She�s Addicted to Clothes, paired lavender and yellow.

My lavender and lemon pairing involves a thrifted lavender eyelet dress and a lemon-yellow cardigan (Target).  I added a multi-colored belt (thrifted) which allowed me to sneak in navy platform sandals (MRKT via DSW) and rust red earrings because I like to ground my pastels with non-pastels.

Is there a word for non-pastels?  I'm sure there is.  Does anyone know what it is?

Happy Wednesday, All!  Watch out for bees!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home