Thursday, March 15, 2012

Violet, Mustard and Polka Dots


It�s still raining and I�m still wearing bright colors.  Today it�s violet and mustard.  Because those two colors totally go together.  See?:


 
I wore a violet skirt (thrifted) and a mustard cashmere sweater (thrifted).  And, because polka dots go with everything, I added some of those too with my blouse (Old Navy) and my umbrella (Target).  Okay, I actually added the polka dot blouse to tie in my black tights (Spanx) and wedge booties (Nine West �Peekaboo� via Piperlime), but they really do go with everything.

Also, did you all know that it�s finally Thursday?  Well, it is, and that means I�m linking up to the Thursday is for Thrifters Link Party over at Brass in Pocket. 

Happy Thursday, All!  Stay dry!

Gracey



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home