Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Simple Blue

I had a horrible time getting dressed this morning.  I started with a vintage sweater dress that I was going to wear with a blazer, a la Destrehan�s Daughter, but it was too hot.  Which is saying something because it�s pretty cold here.  Then I tried a plaid skirt and a fuzzy sweater but it was just too bulky; I looked like Bulky McGeen.  Then I tried this blue sweater with the plaid skirt and felt like Lumpy McGee.  I also tried this sweater with a camel skirt but felt like Frumpy McGee.  Finally, I ended up with this:



When it was all said and done, this was the outfit I felt most comfortable in today.  Just a simple sweater (Old Navy), jeans (Bandolino via Macys) and boots (Born Crown �Sosie� via Nordstrom).  Although I love layers and lots of color, I have to admit that sometimes simple is best. 

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

P.S. This will be my last �live� post until next Tuesday.  I�m going out of town for Thanksgiving tomorrow, but do have some posts scheduled that, Blogger willing, will post over the next couple of days.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I will get caught up on all your blogs when I get back.  Promise.

P.P.S The weather has finally driven us inside for our photo sessions so bear with me as we try to figure these indoor photos out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home