Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring in Oregon


So, it�s spring in Oregon, which doesn�t necessarily mean sun.  We have sun and then we don�t.  Spring in Oregon basically means the trees are blooming and then the rains are coming along and beating the snot out of those trees.  Seriously, I think there are more petals on the ground here than on the poor cherry trees.

This now-I�m-sunny-now-I�m-not weather can also be difficult to dress for.  I mean, it�s spring, I�d like to wear spring-like colors but it�s also raining and sometimes pouring.  Today�s outfit is my attempt at a compromise:



I wore a skirt because it dries quickly but a bright yellow skirt (Eileen Fisher, thrifted) because it isspring, after all.  I paired the skirt with a gray tee (Old Navy) and a black cardigan (Gap) because Oregon�s spring weather requires layers.  I added cuffed boots (Gap) so my toes don�t get wet (I hate wet toes), a silver necklace-as-bracelet and a silver, fringe necklace (as necklace, Jessica Simpson Collection via Macys).

Happy Thursday, All!  I hope your weather is less psychotic!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home