Friday, February 17, 2012

At a Loss for Words

I�m pretty much at a loss for words regarding today�s outfit.  Not because it�s bad or anything, I just don�t have much to say about it.  So, I�m going to ramble on about some other things until I get tired.  First though, the clothes; this is a personal style blog after all:



See?  I wore a completely unsurprising combination of leggings (Ross), a tunic (Gap) and a sweater (wool, thrifted).  Even the addition of a cashmere scarf (Nordstrom) and riding boots (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom) isn�t that exciting.  But, it was warm and comfortable and these boots are finally (finally!) getting broken in.

Now, for the rambling.  First of all, I just finished the book �Iodine� by Haven Kimmel and I gotta tell you, folks, I just don�t know.  I think maybe it made me mad.  Has anyone else read it?  If so, let�s talk.

Second, The Walking Dead is back on AMC and I am thrilled.  I thought Sunday�s episode was good and I no longer think Rick is as ill-suited for the post-apocalyptic world as I originally thought he was.  I was sort of on Team Shane before, thinking his brutality was better suited for a world inhabited by the walking dead but now I think he might just be a sociopath.

Third, I have a super fun, totally awesome weekend planned.  I am going to be spending Saturday with my bestie Jodee and Sunday, I finally (finally!) get to meet Kelsey from Charming Pumpkin!!!  I anticipate shenanigans.

Fourth, it�s a three day weekend!!!!!  (The exclamation points indicate how very excited I am by the prospect of NOT coming to work on Monday).

Finally, Happy Friday, Everyone!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home